Awfis Space Solutions Announces IPO Launch on May 22, Price Band Set at Rs 364-386

The Awfis Space Solutions, backed by Peak XV, Ashish Kacholia, and ChrysCapital, has announced its plans to launch its initial public offering (IPO) on May 22. The price band for the IPO has been set at Rs 364-386 per share.

This IPO consists of a combination of fresh shares worth Rs 128 crore and an offer-for-sale (OFS) of 1,22,95,699 equity shares by existing shareholders, including promoter Peak XV Partners Investments. The IPO subscription period will conclude on May 27, with the anchor book of the offer opening for a day on May 21.

The bid size for the IPO has been set at 39 shares, with 10 percent of total shares allocated to retail investors, 15 percent to non-institutional investors, and 75 percent to qualified institutional buyers.

The basis of allotment will be finalized on or before May 28, with refunds expected to be initiated on May 29. The shares are scheduled to debut on the stock exchanges on or before May 30.

Currently, promoters hold 41.53 percent shareholding in the company, while public shareholders own the remaining 58.47 percent stake. Amit Ramani holds an 18.19 percent stake on a fully diluted basis, while Peak XV Partners Investments V, formerly known as Sequoia Capital India & SEA, owns a 22.86 percent stake in the company.